A cookie is a file which downloads on to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and recover information on the habits of a user or his/her equipment, and, depending on the information involved and the manner in which the equipment is used, may be used to recognise the user. The user´s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk for the current session only, occupying minimum without harming the computer. Cookies contain no kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browsing session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard, and i9ndependently of the same, permit or reject temporary or memorised cookies in safety settings.
Without your specific consent – by activating the cookies on your browser – ServiREACH will not link the memorised data to your personal data provided at the time of access through cookies.
What types of cookie does this website use?
- Technical cookies:These cookies enable the user to browse through the website, platform or application and use the different options and services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts subject to restricted access, memorising the elements comprising an order, conducting the purchasing process, applying to enroll or participate in an event, using safety devices when browsing, storing content for the disclosure of videos and sound and sharing content on the social networks.
- Personalisation cookies:These cookies enable the user to access the service with predefined characteristics of a general nature in accordance with a series de criteria on the user´s terminal such as the language, the types of browsing criteria through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Cookies which when correctly processed by ourselves or third parties enable us to quantify the number of users and thereby measure and statistically analyse the use users make of the service on offer. To achieve this your browsing activity on our website is analysed with the aim of improving our offer of products and services.
- Advertising cookies:Cookies which, either processed by us or by third parties, enable us to manage the advertising space available on the website in the most efficient manner, adapting the content advertisement to the content of the service requested or the use made of our website. As such, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising material related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies:These cookies enable the most efficient management possible of advertising space, which, where applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from that which provides the service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained by means of the continuous observation of browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to provide advertising based on the same.
- Third-party cookies:The ServiREACH website may use third-party services which, on behalf of ServiREACH, gather information for statistical purposes, on the use of the website by the user and the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can permit, block or remove the cookies installed in your equipment through the browser option settings installed in your computer:
If you are in any doubt in relation to this cookies policy, please contact us at email@example.com.