SDS Authoring Software
ExESS is a software developed by the Belgian company Lisam Systems, S.A. that allows companies of all sizes to manage their EH&S compliance at all levels.
ExESS is distributed worldwide and enables the optimisation of internal quality, regulatory and environmental processes by incorporating more than 40 international safety standards by means of chemical safety management and documentation in more than 50 languages. It has licenses and permits to incorporate various international inventories of chemicals, both public and private, for industries in all sectors.
With more than 1000 customers worldwide, its extraordinary versatility gives it the possibility of integrating with management software of all levels of complexity, with numerous success stories in implementations combined with SAP, Nexus, etc.
What can ExESS offer?
- SDS, eSDS, Exposure Scenarios
- More than 40 international modules (GHS) with their corresponding hazard classification calculators.
- Modules for the application of sector standards (IFRA, Cosmetics, Detergents, Biocides, etc.)
- Label management
- Phrase library in over 50 languages
- OEL Library for 57 regions
- Inventory of chemical products
Various functions are available in ExESS to ensure efficient data management:
- Input screens to speed up the creation and management of SDS (MSDS)
- Over 300 predefined property fields with the ability to add new/edit existing fields
- More than 100 predefined common products
- Easy-to-use application designer to modify existing properties and screens and create new ones
- Script creation in each property field for complete flexibility and control
- Data gap analysis and intelligent Google search functions
- Data import that is simple, flexible and scalable. Export functionality for phrases, data and templates (XML, txt, Excel, etc.)
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Windows Vista SP1
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 / 2008 SP2 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2 / 2016
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4 Full